This guide provides step-by-step instructions for setting up a new Amazon Fire TV and installing the Phonoscope FiberTV app. Follow this guide to access a world of entertainment through Phonoscope FiberTV.
To view the Phonoscope FiberTV app on Amazon's website, click here.
Setting Up Your New Amazon Fire TV
- Unbox your Amazon Fire TV and make sure you have the Fire TV device, Alexa Voice Remote, power adapter, and an HDMI cable.
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV to your television by plugging the HDMI cable into the back of the Fire TV device and the other end into an HDMI port on your television.
- Power on your Amazon Fire TV by connecting the power adapter to the device and plugging it into a power outlet.
- Turn on your television and switch to the input channel to which your Amazon Fire TV is connected (e.g., HDMI 1).
- Pair your Alexa Voice Remote with the Fire TV by holding it close to the device and following the on-screen instructions.
- Select your language by using the remote to scroll and choose the language you prefer.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network by selecting your network and entering the password when prompted.
- Sign in to your Amazon account. If you don't have an Amazon account, you will need to create one to access the content and download apps.
Installing Phonoscope FiberTV App
- Go to the Amazon Appstore on your Fire TV by selecting the Apps section from the home screen.
- Search for Phonoscope FiberTV by using the remote to type in “Phonoscope FiberTV” or by using Alexa voice search by holding down the microphone button on the remote and saying “Phonoscope FiberTV”.
- Select the Phonoscope FiberTV app from the search results and choose the “Get” or "Download" option.
- Wait for the app to download and install. Once the installation is complete, the app will appear on your Fire TV home screen.
Signing In to Phonoscope FiberTV App
- Open the Phonoscope FiberTV app by selecting it from your home screen.
- Enter your credentials to sign in. Please make sure to use the credentials provided to you by Phonoscope and enter them in all lowercase letters.
Please note that you can install and sign in to the Phonoscope FiberTV app on up to 5 devices using the same credentials. This allows you to enjoy Phonoscope FiberTV on multiple devices around your home.
If you have any issues or require further assistance, please contact Amazon for customer support.
Navigating tech doesn't have to be intimidating! With Phonoscope Fiber's AI Helpdesk, you get all the support you need, whenever you need it. Imagine a friend who's fluent in tech (and multiple languages!) ready to answer all your questions through a friendly text chat. Whether you're troubleshooting an issue or just curious to learn more, simply visit https://www.phonoscopefiber.com/ai-support.